Embedded Expertise at Work for You
GETTING YOUR BUSINESS THE EMBEDDED RESOURCES YOU NEED
Developing Embedded Software is complex. Modern embedded products feature a high level of functionality with increasingly complex requirements that oftentimes include two or more processor cores with potentially different operating systems and a variety of specialized peripheral devices.
MapleLeaf Software, Inc. can assist by reducing your risk, accelerating your design process and bringing your product to market faster with best-in-class technology. Our forward-thinking team offers solid and extensive embedded experience, strong moral and ethical values, sound communication skills, and a genuine desire to serve our customers.
Flexible Solutions to Fit Your Requirements
PROVIDING A TOTAL SOLUTION
EXPERTISE IN STATE-OF-THE-ART MICROPROCESSORS
Do you need a quality team player that keeps up with the fast-paced Embedded Systems/Multi-Media market and the overwhelming choice of microprocessor features such as multi-cores, power management, multi-media, display, networking and the myriad of bus configurations? We can help with all aspects of your project from using a reference design to kick off your application development to setting up your custom board configuration with the bootloader, kernel, board support packages and drivers necessary to get your project off the ground.
We help reach your design goals with leading-edge technology solutions such as:
- The distinct and robust capabilities of a variety of CPU architectures including the Freescale®, Power PC Architecture, and ARM microprocessor families
- The latest Linux® operating system solutions or the real-time performance provided by proprietary Real-Time Operating Systems such as WindRiver’s VxWorks, Enea’s OSE or GreenHills Integrity
- Programming language support including C and C++
- TCP/IP-based networking support including extensive experience with WiFi networking
- Device drivers to support UART, USB, PCI, SPI, I2C, LED, file system, and flash management
- Configuration management tools such as the git version control system
- Complete development environment configuration and support using cross-compilers and debuggers and the Lauterbach emulator to support low-level debugging